Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review: Stick in the Mud Meets Spontaneity by Rachael Anderson

Home for the summer, Samantha Kinsey is ready to step into her role as pseudo-nanny for her two favorite charges. But when she realizes she'll be playing chauffeur more than playmate, her summer outlook quickly turns from fun to bleak. That is, until she meets Colton McCoy—a genuine, hard-working cowboy, who's as set in his ways as he is handsome. Although he claims he doesn't need any spontaneity in his life, Sam’s determined to help him find it. But she'll soon discover that cowboys are about as easy to change as wild mustangs.

Stick in the Mud Meets Spontaneity is about an adaptable girl and a not so adaptable guy. It’s about learning to accept people for who they are and realizing that sometimes who they are is exactly who they should be.
My Thoughts:
Like every book I've read in this series, Stick in the Mud Meets Spontaneity was a just what I needed to brighten my summer.  Samantha & Colton were adorable, fun characters that I loved instantly.  I was already familiar with Samantha's character from Rough Around the Edges meets Refined.  I'm so glad she got her own story.  Samantha is one of those people that you love to be around.  Someone who's always up for an adventure & who hates to be down in the dumps.  I love the way Colton balanced her out so perfectly.  He kept her grounded (that's a good pun once you read the book) & she kept him on his toes.  I was so glad to see the Mackie clan were all in this story and I hope we'll continue to keep up with them.  I can't help but wonder who'll get the next love connection in the series.  I'm thinking Colton's friend Will might need a little help in that department.  If you want a good, clean & refreshing read check out this entire series.  Each book can be read as a stand alone but you'll want to read them all.  Happy reading!!

Recommended for 15 & up.

http://www.rachaelreneeanderson.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you leaving me a comment?! Oh how I love it when you do that!!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Magic Medley and Very Own World kits by Irene Alexeeva